1. Select the “chart” option
2. From the following toolbar, click & drag the desired chart type onto your canva
3. Double click it to get the chart options
4. Depending on the chart you choose, the options available are:
- “Add” or “Remove” column - adding/removing columns
- “Add” or “Remove” row - adding/removing rows
- “Clear” button - clear/reset the table
- The data table itself can be manipulated by text or values. For example, you can select the color by double-clicking it and then either select a predefined color, enter the name of the color, pick one using the color picker or even input its hex value.
- “Import Data”- import table from a file (Google sheets, Excel…)* - selecting this will open up a prompt window asking you to provide the said file containing the data you wish to implement.
5. Hit “Save changes” and you’re done :)